We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
All information gathered on nitidin.com is securely stored within the nitidin.com controlled database. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. And, of course, any information you include in a posting to the discussion areas is available to anyone with Internet access.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. In the event you have any grievance relating to the processing of information provided by you, you may contact our Grievance Officer, at ………………or write at the following address:
NITIDIN, New Age Media & Publications Pvt Ltd, Plot No. 687/ 3745, Ekamra Kanan, Jaydev Vihar, Bhubaneswar -751015, Odisha
Phones: +91 (674) 255 5886 / 255 7886
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
We request you to please provide the following information in your complaint:
- Identification of the information provided by you.
- Clear statement as to whether the information is personal information or sensitive personal information.
- Your address, telephone number or e-mail address.
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the information has been processed incorrectly or disclosed without authorization, as the case may be.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice is accurate, and that the information being complained about belongs to you.